As a retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer, Tom brings over 30 years of experience in project management, safety program development and compliance, overhaul, diagnostics, testing, and electronic and mechanical equipment installation to the Talon team.
He has additional experience in management and equipment maintenance, and repair.
Training | Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour
- Construction Quality Control Manager
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C)
Sample Project Experience
- MICU Expansion
- Sterile Processing Services Renovation
- Remodel Support Spaces
- 4D Improve Patient Privacy
- Food Court Expansion
- Salisbury Renovate Buildings 4 & 11